We want you and your child to be pleased with your purchase and enjoy your Global Sleepover journey!
Please contact us with any concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 347 762 1081.
Shipping, Delivery and ReturnDo you charge for shipping?
What is your return policy?
Please contact us if you are dissatisfied with the product in any way. We will do our best to alleviate your concerns. After that, if you are still unsatisfied with your purchase, we will provide a refund. Please note refunds may be partial if materials in box have been used.
How soon will I receive my order after placing it?
Do you ship outside the U.S.?
Activity BoxHow does my child use his/her Activity Box?
What other countries do you have boxes for?
What subscription package do you offer?
We offer a 1, 3 and 6 month package.
What items are included in every package?
- A canvas drawstring backpack tote bag for all the items in the box. Children can take the tote bag anywhere with them! Bag is 11.81 inches wide and 17.7 inches high.
- A cardboard Puppet Stage with cut out paper puppets and popsicle sticks for the puppets. Children can use their creativity and have a puppet show anywhere! Stage is 10 inches wide and 16 inches high.
- A 16-page Travel Journal with a set of Crayola crayons. Contains coloring pages, journal pages, country information, tips on how to have a world adventure birthday party, a letter from a new friend, and games/activities to teach global social awareness.
- A 4-page fully bound Board Book where a child can write their own story! Board books are thicker pages and keep in better shape. 4.72 inches wide and 7 inches high.
- A special souvenir!
- A postcard a child can send to anyone and share about his/her Global Sleepover journey!
How big are the Country Boxes?
The Global Sleepover has a team of educators, children's illustrators and writers, researchers and curriculum developers who have developed all the content, games, and boxes. All content and materials in the Boxes have been tested with over 1,000 parents, teachers and children and meet National Common Core Standards as well as International Baccalaureate (IB) Standards.