Inside a Box
What's inside a Global Sleepover Country Box?
Each box takes a child on a journey to a different country and contains high-quality, arts-based and creative games and activities, storytelling tools and fun information about different countries in the world. Keeps a child busy for hours!
Each Box Contains:
- A canvas drawstring backpack tote bag for all the items in the box. Children can take the tote bag anywhere with them! Bag is 11.81 inches wide and 17.7 inches high.
- A cardboard Puppet Stage with cut out paper puppets and popsicle sticks for the puppets. Children can use their creativity and have a puppet show anywhere! Stage is 10 inches wide and 16 inches high.
- A 16-page Travel Journal with a set of Crayola crayons. Contains coloring pages, journal pages, country information, tips on how to have a world adventure birthday party, a letter from a new friend, and games/activities to teach global social awareness.
- A 4-page fully bound Board Book where a child can write their own story! Board books are thicker pages and keep in better shape. 4.72 inches wide and 7 inches high.
- A special souvenir!
- A postcard a child can send to anyone and share about his/her Global Sleepover journey!