Give a child the gift of the world! The best gift for any child ages 4-8! åÊ Children have fun, learn about Antarctica and the South Pole, and use their imagination for storytelling and puppet shows! Children will love their journey to the Antarctica with The Antarctica Global Sleepover Country Box!åÊ
Your child receives a tote bag in each Box and can take the tote bag and kit with them anywhere, keeps them busy for hours! High-quality and professional packaging. Every item/game/activity in the box has been designed and tested by over 1,000 children, parents, and teachers.åÊWe are offering free shipping for a limited time!
Each box contains:
- A canvas drawstring backpack tote bag for all the items in the box. Children can take the tote bag anywhere with them! Bag is 11.81 inches wide and 17.7 inches high.
- A cardboard Puppet Stage with cut out paper puppets and popsicle sticks for the puppets. Children can use their creativity and have a puppet show anywhere! Stage is 10 inches wide and 16 inches high.
- A 16-page Travel Journal with a set of Crayola crayons. Contains coloring pages, journal pages, country information, tips on how to have an Antarctica theme'd birthday party, a letter from a new friend, åÊand games/activities to teach global social awareness.
- A 4-page fully bound Board Book where a child can write their own story! Board books are thicker pages and keep in better shape. 4.72 inches wide and 7 inches high.
- A special Antarctica related souvenir: a fleece penguin scarf a child can wear in cold weather!
- A postcard a child can send to anyone and share about his/her Global Sleepover journey to Antarctica!