Bring your child the gift of the world this holiday season with a mail-order Activity Box. Each month, kids receive a box with activities, games, arts and crafts, story writing and puppet shows about a new country.
Choose from a 3 or 6 month subscription. The best gift for any child ages 4-8. Promotes imagination, storytelling and the arts and captures their love of travel.
Kids will love their journey to places such as The Amazon Rainforest, Antarctica, Brazil, India, Italy, Christmas Markets in Vienna and Rwanda. We even have the Brazil theme box in Spanish for your little Spanish speakers or Spanish language learners.
*If purchased by December 15, 2017, the first box will arrive by Christmas. The theme for the first box will be Christmas Markets in Vienna.
Taking a road trip? Cold or rainy day outside? Your child can take the Activity Box anywhere he/she goes because each box comes with a cloth tote backpack. This cloth backpack fits all items in the Activity Box which will keep them busy for hours.
Every item/game/activity in the box has been designed and tested by over 1,000 children, parents, and teachers.
Each Box Contains:
- A canvas drawstring backpack tote bag that fits all the items in the box. Children can take the tote bag anywhere with them. Bag is 11.81 inches wide and 17.7 inches high.
- A cardboard Puppet Stage with cut out paper puppets and popsicle sticks for the puppets. Children can use their creativity and have a puppet show anywhere. Stage is 10 inches wide and 16 inches high.
- A 16-page Travel Journal with a set of Crayola crayons. Contains coloring pages, journal pages, country information, tips on how to have a world adventure birthday party, a letter from a new friend, and games/activities to teach global social awareness.
- A 4-page fully bound Board Book where a child can write their own story! Board books are thicker pages and keep in better shape. 4.72 inches wide and 7 inches high.
- A special souvenir.
- A postcard a child can send to anyone and share about his/her Global Sleepover journey.