Did you know 10,500 athletes from 206 countries are expected to take part in 17 days of the Olympiad, competing across 306 events?
With our ActivityåÊKit about the Olympics, children have fun and learn about the Olympics and Brazil. åÊThe kit arrives in youråÊmailboxåÊone week in advance of the start of the OlympicsåÊon August 5, 2016. Children can then track and participate in the Olympics as they areåÊgoing on live.åÊThe best gift for any child and Olympic sport enthusiast ages 4-8.åÊ
Each Kit contains:
- A drawstring backpack tote bag.
- An Olympics World Map to track medal winners and the different sports events.
- A 16-page Olympics Travel Journal with a set of Crayola crayons. Contains coloring pages, journal pages, country information, a letter from a new friend, tips on how to have an Olympic theme party and games/activities to teach global social awareness.
- A fully bound board book in which a child can write a story about his/her journey to the Olympics.
- A special Olympic medal as a souvenir.
- A postcard a child can send to anyone and share about his/her Global Sleepover journey to the Olympics and Brazil.
Does your child have a birthday or special event in August? Do you live in the Greater Washington, DC area?
If you are within 30 miles of the Greater Washington, DC area, we offeråÊa special live storytelling option. Book our live storytelling entertainment for your child's birthday or special event and we'll bring the kits to you along with a live Olympic Mystery storytelling entertainment. After purchase, callåÊus at 347-762-1081 to make a reservation.
High-quality and professional packaging. Every item/game/activity in the box has been designed and tested by over 1,000 children, parents, and teachers.