As a silver level donor, you'll be supporting Marymount School for Girls tuition fees and Eagle Academy in Washington, DC. We'll give $40 in your name toåÊMarymount School for Girls and one box to a child in Eagle Academy in Washington, DC for Christmas.åÊ
And as a thank you, we'll send one Country Activity Box in the mail before Christmas toåÊa child of your choice in the U.S.
Give a child the gift of the world! The best gift for any child ages 4-8! åÊ Children have fun, learn about the world, and use their imagination for storytelling and puppet shows! Children will love their journey to new countries and destinations with the Global Sleepover Country Box! Choose from 8åÊcountries and destinations: Amazon, Antarctica, Brazil, Dead Sea, India, Italy, Rwanda, and a box about BrazilåÊin the Spanish language!åÊ
Your child receives a tote bag in each Box and can take the tote bag and kit with them anywhere, keeps them busy for hours! High-quality and professional packaging.
Kids play the activities, games, arts and crafts, write stories and have puppet shows - all of which comes in each box. Every item/game/activity in the box has been designed and tested by over 1,000 children, parents, and teachers. Free shipping!
Each Box Contains:
- A canvas drawstring backpack tote bag for all the items in the box. Children can take the tote bag anywhere with them! Bag is 11.81 inches wide and 17.7 inches high.
- A cardboard Puppet Stage with cut out paper puppets and popsicle sticks for the puppets. Children can use their creativity and have a puppet show anywhere! Stage is 10 inches wide and 16 inches high.
- A 16-page Travel Journal with a set of Crayola crayons. Contains coloring pages, journal pages, country information, tips on how to have a world adventure birthday party, a letter from a new friend, and games/activities to teach global social awareness.
- A 4-page fully bound Board Book where a child can write their own story! Board books are thicker pages and keep in better shape. 4.72 inches wide and 7 inches high.
- A special souvenir !
- A postcard a child can send to anyone and share about his/her Global Sleepover journey!